The pictures for this month’s Instagram post showcase many incredible moments taken by guests during their stay of the people, wildlife and settings of Londolozi. There are also a few images taken by staff of the behind-the-scenes activities that unfold each day. This is the magic of having your phone nearby and being able to take that quick ‘snap’. The photographs below have been selected from Instagram accounts where Londolozi has been tagged.
Scroll on to view our selection of 20 Instagrams to Make You Smile…
- Caught off guard, this monkey seems to be a little surprised …
2.) Two young elephant calves under the protection of the larger herd
3.) Scrambling up a tree at speed, leopards are incredibly skillful climbers
4.) The early morning light shines through the tree tops as we set up for an Easter breakfast in the bush
5.) The trainee rangers come across a leopard tortoise on their drive
6.) A playful cub runs after its mother
7.) A Sunday morning breakfast
8.) The silhouette of a leopard to end the day
9.) A Land Rover is parked outside Varty Camp in preparation for the afternoon game drive
10.) “Soaking in the amazing views of Londolozi and enjoying the first sun rays after a cold winter at home”
11.) Londolozi Rangers get ready to collect their guests from the airstrip
12. A female and a young male impala stand out against the pastel skies
13. During the height of winter – dry grasses and golden light
14.) Dani sets up for a surprise drink stop
15.) “We actively tracked animals on each drive. This made Londolozi so special.”
16.) Drinks and snacks in the bush when you least expect it
17. “One morning many years ago just before our game drive, a tracker that I worked with at Londolozi had a dream about wild dogs the night before, little did we know that his dream came true that morning when we found an amazing pack of dogs harassing a dazzle of zebra” – Lucien Beaumont, former Londolozi Ranger
18. Relaxing on the Varty Camp deck
19. Watching the pack run
20. “The most magical Christmas at Londolozi and these guys made it extra special!” – Katie Gavin, Londolozi Guest
Compiled by Kate Collins, Londolozi Blog Editor
Click here to view our Instagram account.
Filed under Guests Photography Travel Wildlife
Such lovely pics, always nice to look back at the “behind the scenes” pics which lead to magical experiences.
These are all great choices Kate and show some really lovely moments. Thank you for sharing these.