The King….oh my soul
Ernest Hemingway couldn’t have said it better when he wrote, ” I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up and was not happy.” This is how we feel everyday at Londolozi. We live in one of the most beautiful and untouched corners of the African continent at a place that never ceases to make us happy.
It’s because of this feeling that Londolozi inspires in us that we have sourced some of our favourite moments shared on Instagram by guests who have also shared in this feeling.
Take a look at our favourite #londolozi Instagrams:
1. Quintessential Africa
2. Touchdown at Londolozi
3. The king
4. There is wisdom in the eye of an elephant
5. Gangam Style
6. A cub’s first kill
7. The end of another day in Africa…
8. A prize find
9. The bee-eaters
10. Nature provides an abundance of resting places
11. Camp Manager, Cry Sithole, performs in the boma
12. An ‘ahhhh’ moment
13. The great transformer
14. Dancing in the rain
15. Your majesty
16. A slippery branch
17. A leopard slakes its thirst
18. A wilderness experience that you’ll never forget
19. The sun framed by the branches of a tree
20. A welcome place to rest
21. Zebras in the last light
22. Reflections of the Camp Pan male
23. Rush hour at Londolozi
24. A long day!
25. The Sand River
Do you have a favourite from our selection?
Follow us on Instagram, and share your Londolozi images by adding the hashtag #londolozi – we’d love to see your pictures.
Filed under Guests Life Photography Travel Wildlife
Thank you Jenifer, it was very difficult to choose between all the incredible photos! 🙂