Over the last few days a large amount of bad weather has moved through from the Mozambican Coast covering much of the Kruger National Park in heavy rain. Certain parts of the Kruger have experienced flooding and here at Londolozi the river levels have risen substantially since the beginning of the week. This map provided by the Naval Research Laboratory give an indication as to the weather patterns.
The Londolozi management wish to reassure our current and soon-to-be visiting guests that the situation is under control. All guests and staff are safe. We are maintaining a holding position until the heavy rains have passed. According to weather predictions we are anticipating being fully operational by 20th January. We would encourage that no guests should consider arriving tomorrow (19th January) but rather plan to arrive 20th January. We will continue to update our blog should the situation change.
Any arriving guests who wish to contact Londolozi regarding their reservation should email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Londolozi Management