Site Login Update
- We have updated our Site Login tool to an independent provider: Auth0. Auth0 is a tool which adds authentication and authorization services to the Londolozi Blog whilst improving data security and compliance protocols.
- You login data is now stored in the Auth0 platform. Auth0 Data Privacy and Compliance.
- The site should work as you expect it to, however you may need to login again with your username/password or your social login. If , for some reason, you can’t login, please contact follow the steps below.
Login Troubleshoot Steps
- Check that you have typed your Username/Password correctly
- Reset Password
- Refresh your browser.
- If you are using Safari Browser, please disable “prevent cross-site tracking“. We are working on resolving this issue asap, in interim please use the Chrome browser if you would prefer to keep the cross site tracking disabled.
- Contact Us here