- Federal Air operates a daily flight from Johannesburg International Airport to Londolozi Airstrip, which is a five-minute drive from the camp.
Flights to & from Skukuza
- Experience the heart of the African bush with daily direct flights with Airlink from Johannesburg and Cape Town to Nelspruit KMIA and Skukuza Airport gateway to the Kruger National Park and the private game lodges.
- A short, small aircraft transfer connects you onward to Londolozi’s doorstep on Airlink’s Lodge Link service to the Londolozi Airstrip
- Alternativaley a 90 minute road transfer from Skukuza Airport to Londolozi is available on request
- Private charters on request
- Helicopter transfers on request
Privately owned aircrafts
- Indemnity Form to be completed prior to arrival.
- Complimentary transfers between Londolozi Airstrip and the various camps at Londolozi.